Terms and Conditions
By using Royalmobile.lk (hereinafter called and referred to as “Royalmobile.lk” or the “Site”), you agree to these conditions. Please read them carefully.
If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, You may not access or use this Service. If You utilize the Service in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions, Ideal Royalmobile.lk (hereinafter called and referred to as “Latest”) may terminate your access, block your future access and/or seek such additional relief as the circumstances of your misuse. Royalmobile.lk may modify the Terms and Conditions at any time, and such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms and Conditions. You agree to review the Terms and Conditions periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the Service shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your use of Royalmobile.lk Services, to understand our practices.
When you visit the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You thereby consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will either communicate with you by e-mail or post notices on the Site. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHT
All content included in or made available through Royalmobile.lk, such as graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are registered or unregistered trademarks or trade names of Royalmobile.lk, its affiliates or its Partners in Sri Lanka and/or other countries. The “Royalmobile.lk” and the “Royalmobile.lk” trademarks and/or trade names may only be associated with its products and services and may not be used in connection with any other products and/ or services, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Royalmobile.lk or Royalmobile.lk. All other trademarks not owned by Royalmobile.lk or its Partners or its vendors that appear on this Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Royalmobile.lk its vendors or its Partners.
All content included on this Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the exclusive property of Royalmobile.lk, its Partners or its vendors and such content is protected under the Intellectual Property Act of Sri Lanka No 36 of 2003.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
Subject to your compliance with these Conditions of Use and your payment of any applicable fees, Royalmobile.lk or its content providers grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of Royalmobile.lk services. You may print and download (page caching) or portions of material from the different areas of the Service solely for your own non-commercial use. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of any Royalmobile.lk Service, or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of any Royalmobile.lk Service or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Conditions of Use are reserved and retained by Royalmobile.lk, or its licensors, suppliers, publishers, rights holders, or other content providers. No Royalmobile.lk Service, nor any part of any Royalmobile.lk Service, may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Royalmobile.lk. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Royalmobile.lk without express written consent. You may not use any Meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Royalmobile.lk’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Royalmobile.lk. You may not misuse the Royalmobile.lk Services. You may use the Royalmobile.lk Services only as permitted by law. The licenses granted by Royalmobile.lk terminate if you do not comply with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
If you use this Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. Furthermore, you are responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account or password. You authorize Royalmobile.lk to assume that any person using the Site with your password and user name either is you or is authorized to act for you. You agree to notify Royalmobile.lk immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Royalmobile.lk will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Royalmobile.lk or another party due to someone else using your account or password. Royalmobile.lk does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If you are under the age of 18, you may use Royalmobile.lk only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Royalmobile.lk and its Partners reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Royalmobile.lk together with its Partners attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Royalmobile.lk does not warrant that the product descriptions provided by the Vendors or other content of this Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered through the Site itself is not described, and you are not satisfied with the purchase, your sole remedy is to return it in its unused condition to the Vendor concerned.
It would be the Vendor’s responsibility to ensure merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose of the products and services they offer through the Site.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT
Visitors may post reviews, comments, photos, and other content and communications, and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address; impersonate any person or entity, or other content. Royalmobile.lk reserves the right (but is not obligated) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Royalmobile.lk a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Royalmobile.lk and sub licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Royalmobile.lk for all claims resulting from content you supply. Royalmobile.lk has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Royalmobile.lk takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Royalmobile.lk respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report in the manner prescribed below.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Royalmobile.lk’s copyright agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Royalmobile.lk that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Royalmobile.lk’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its Site can be reached as follows:
Contact Number: +94 112 448 576
RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from Royalmobile.lk are made pursuant to a delivery contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
The list price displayed for products on our website may or may not represent the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice; or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere. The list price may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day. Where an item is offered for sale by one of our Vendors, the list price may be decided by Royalmobile.lk and the Vendors at their discretion.
With respect to items sold through the Site, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you have ordered; however, we do NOT charge your credit card until after your order has entered the delivery process. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be incorrectly priced. If an item’s actual price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, contact you for further instructions, before delivery or cancellation of your order and notify you of such cancellation.
Please note that this policy applies only to products sold and delivered through the Site. With regard to your purchases from third-party sellers using the Site the third party sellers may follow different policies in the event of an incorrectly priced item. Unless otherwise specified all prices shall be listed in Sri Lankan Rupees (LKR).
RETURN AND REFUND POLICIES
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under the policy and our obligations to you.
Royalmobile.lk will process a refund based on the following:
- The item is faulty/damaged or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description as listed on the Royalmobile.lk website
Please contact our Call Centre via email/call within 2 working days of receipt of product, and we will make arrangements to return the product to us, in order for our team to evaluate and process the replacement or a refund.
Note – In the event of a replacement, Royalmobile.lk customer care team will coordinate with relevant supplier/s for replacement of faulty product/s. However, time line for the replacement may vary from supplier to supplier.
Royalmobile.lk will work closely with each supplier to expedite the replacement.
- The product must be returned in the original and undamaged manufacturer packaging / box. This includes but not limited to, original tags, warranty cards, accessories any free items.
- If a product is returned to us in an inadequate condition, Royalmobile.lk reserves the right to send it back to you.
- The processing time for refunds via debit/ credit card payments will be processed within 5-7 working days. However, orders placed via bank instalment option/facility, may take longer than 7 working days to process, and can vary. This timeline is provided after taking into account the time taken by various banking institutions and their processes.
Note: Refunds for change of mind will not be accepted. Products/ services under flash deals are limited time and limited stock promotions that once ordered and paid are non-refundable.
The Voucher Codes on offer must be utilized (redeemed) during the promotion period/timeline of the Voucher Code. Royalmobile.lk is not liable for failure to redeem the voucher.
Cancellations of orders placed on Royalmobile.lk are not allowed. However, the exceptions are:
- order can be cancelled if the order has not yet been processed on the Royalmobile.lk system and/or before midnight the same day of placing the order.
- Cancellations (for e.g. due to an error in software application) may be effected via the Site provided that the product has not been processed on the Royalmobile.lk system.
- Royalmobile.lk reserves the right, to retain any portion of fees retained by the bank (if any) as a result of the cancellation.
UNAVAILABILITY OF PRODUCT / PRODUCT OUT OF STOCK
Royalmobile.lk only acts as an intermediary between the customer and the supplier for products advertised on Royalmobile.lk platform. Inventory of all products are not managed nor maintained by Royalmobile.lk.
Some products may become unavailable or become out of stocks (OOS) from time to time due to overselling by the suppliers. However the product/s may show online as available for purchase on Royalmobile.lk if the supplier has not promptly informed us of the fact that the product is unavailable for them to supply us.
- In such circumstances Royalmobile.lk does not accept any liability whatsoever for the fulfillment of your order/s.
- In the event of a stock unavailability, Royalmobile.lk will inform the customer within 3 working days, and the payment can be refunded as per the “Refund and Returns Policy” guide lines.
- Customer acknowledges and agrees that the only remedy available for unavailability of product is the refund of the money paid.
Please note that placement of an order including the payment of the order value by the Customer will be construed as an offer. When you place an order to purchase a product from us, you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order (Email stating that “Your order on Royalmobile.lk has been placed”). The Order Confirmation E-mail is an acknowledgement that we have received your order and has been passed for processing and does not confirm acceptance of your offer to buy the product(s) that you have ordered. We only accept your offer, when we have commenced delivery after the supplier has released the product.
- Standard Delivery is 3 working days ( excluding weekends / bank , public, mercantile, holidays / and any other special holidays declared by the government)
- Orders placed after 17.00 Hours, will be carried forward to immediate next working day
- Special Delivery can be arranged for orders within Colombo 1-15 and suburbs with a premium fee
- Due to prevailing situation in the country, orders to lock down areas may get delayed
Parties other than Royalmobile.lk, their Partners and Vendors may operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines on this Site. In addition, we provide links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their Web sites. Royalmobile.lk does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This Site and all information, content, materials, products (including software) and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this Site are provided by Royalmobile.lk or its Partners on an “as is” and “as available” basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. Royalmobile.lk and its Partners make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this Site or the information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this Site, unless otherwise specified in writing. You expressly agree that your use of this Site is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Royalmobile.lk and its Partners disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Royalmobile.lk and its Partners do not warrant that this Site; information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this Site; their servers; or e-mail sent from the Site are free of viruses, or other harmful components. Royalmobile.lk and its Partners will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Site or from any information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this Site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, unless otherwise specified in writing.
THIS WARRANTY IS NOT APPLICABLE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CASES
- Repair due to misuse/third party repair attempts are not covered in warranty.
- Warranty does not cover repair due to external factors/medium/data types.
- If the product is not used as per its usage specifications (example: Personal, Commercial etc.)
- If the product has failed under certain conditions/types (example: Waterlogging, Misuse etc.)
- The original serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the machine or cabinet.
- Defects due to cause beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God or while in transit to service Center or purchaser’s residence.
MAKING A CLAIM FOR WARRANTY
- The product together with the invoice must be sent directly to Royalmobile.lk in order to evaluate the warranty claim. ( Product should be in Original Packaging and all attempts should have been taken to ensure it is securely packed)
- The product must be used for the specified purpose in order to claim the warranty within the specified warranty period.
- Warranty will cover manufacturer defective products or parts with new or manufacturer factory rebuilt replacement items.
- The device is considered defective if it fails to perform the functions as indicated in the operation manuals and/or technical specifications.
WARRANTY SHALL NOT BE APPLY IN THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES
- The Warranty does not cover consumables or parts of limited regular functionality due to their natural wear and tear.
- Damage caused due to any liquid entering in to the product, negligence, misuse, accident or any kind of natural disasters.
- Modifications or alterations of any nature made to the circuitry by the purchaser or unauthorized personnel, as determined by service partner.
- The original serial sticker / liquid indicator or warranty seal is/are removed, obliterated or altered.
- Defects due to cases such as lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of god or accidents
- External housing and cosmetic parts are not covered under these warranty terms.
The Site and the Terms and Conditions herein contained shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Sri Lanka. By accessing the Site, you agree that the laws of Sri Lanka will govern all matters relating to the Site without giving effect to any principles of conflict of laws.
You agree that any legal action, dispute or proceeding between Royalmobile.lk and you for any purpose concerning the Terms and Conditions or in relation to your visit to the Site or the products you purchase through the Site or the parties’ obligation hereunder shall be governed by the Arbitration Act No 11 of 1995 in Sri Lanka. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Services must be commenced within one (01) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
CONFLICT OF TERMS
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the terms and conditions in Royalmobile.lk and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module in Royalmobile.lk shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
You can contact us at the following address for any further queries or any difficulty you may have with the Site.
28, First Floor Liberty plaza,
250 R. A. De Mel Mawatha,